Whole 30 Green Goddess Zucchini Noodle Pesto Bowl
Whole 30 approved and one of my favourite ways to eat zucchini noodles, if you get bored of salads (like me!) this is a tasty way to get your greens.
- olive oil
- 1 zucchini, cut into noodles with a spiralizer
- 1/2 avocado
- handful fresh basil, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp crushed cashews
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- handful of arugula
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, roughly chopped
- tomato, to taste (sliced)
- Warm zucchini noodles in a pan with olive oil.
- Make your pesto dressing by combining avocado, basil, hemp hearts, garlic, lemon juice, a splash of olive oil, and Himalayan salt. Set aside.
- Combine your warm zucchini noodles with the arugula and fresh dill.
- Add tomato to your noodle mix.
- Coat noddle mix with the avocado pesto dressing.
- Combine crushed cashews and nutritional yeast. Sprinkle over noodles. Enjoy!
Best enjoyed immediately, this recipe doesn’t keep well overnight.